• Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson


    Seeing as hardly anyone "liked" my last one, I take it that we don't have many poetry fans in the audience. Never let it be said that I'm not a placater or a panderer, today's book is one that's close to my heart. In fact I've read this book at least a dozen times. I even shed a tear or two when Hunter passed a few years ago. It's hard to say what kind of human being I would be today if I hadn't first picked up this book, but most likely I'd be a lot more well adjusted.

    2 comments → Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson

    1. You have done some great work! Keep it up. Could you put up a description under your blog title, telling the viewer exactly what your'e doing. I know you go into detail on your about page, but it needs something brief on the page with all the designs.

    2. I was solely referring to yesterday's post, I'm also re-posting all my designs on Facebook and Tumblr. On both of which the designs have received very positive responses. I was just making a rather unfunny/dry joke about how nobody ever likes poetry.

      I had a description on the page, however this theme pushes it off into odd areas. I'm still looking for a decent theme that looks good and isn't obtrusive.

    Post a Comment